Map and Directions to Retallack Resort and Spa
- Heading South on the M5 at junction 31, exit onto A30 toward Bodmin/Okehampton
- After 74.7 miles take the A39 exit toward Newquay/A392/St Dennis/B3279/Indian Queens
- After 0.2 miles at Highgate Hill Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A39 heading to Wadebridge/Newquay/A392
- After 5.3 miles at Winnards Perch Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto B3274
- After 0.3 miles turn left and follow the signs int Retallack Resort and Spa
Nearest Train Station :-
20 mile taxi from Bodmin Station
Nearest Bus/Coach Station :-
10 mile taxi from Newquay Station
Our Location in North Cornwall
Cornwall is a wonderful place. It has been voted the number 1 best holiday county in the 2012 British Travel Awards, and is Countryfile Magazine's favourite British holiday location. It's a place where your kids can run free and safe whether on sun soaked beaches, wildlife filled woods or on dramatic moors. Where families can explore, children grow and memories are made.
Retallack Resort and Spa is just a few miles to Padstow, Newquay and Wadebridge on the North Cornish coast near to beaches such as Watergate Bay, Harlyn Bay, Constantine and Daymer Bay. We are short drive to the Eden Project and close to family attractions such as Crealy Adventure Park and Dairyland.
Our location is just off the A39, also known as the Atlantic highway which runs up the beautiful North coast of Cornwall and we are also close to the A30, the main road in Cornwall which will take you deeper into Cornwall and onto St Ives and Penzance.
Retallack Resort and Spa is perfectly placed to explore everything Cornwall has to offer, our location is one of the reasons families come back again and again to enjoy everything Cornwall has to offer.